Another creative way for audiences to enjoy the richness of the arts–from their desks at home.Read More
Author: Victoria Weisfeld
The real-life confrontation between Maine Senator Margaret Chase Smith and the red-baiting Wisconsin Senator Joe McCarthy is brilliantly explored in Joe DiPietro’s new play Conscience, on stage at George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, New Jersey.Read More
McCarter Theatre Center, Princeton, N.J., presents a stunning new play by Rachel Bonds, directed by Tyne Rafaeli, that opened January 18 and runs through February 9. The play’s five characters have fifteen relationships among them, relationships with the power to sneak up on you and knock you out of your seat.Read More
Most of the company comes direct from the Lookingglass production. All strong players, they manage the dramatic aerial features and give the characters richness and three-dimensionality. Though all are excellent, Keith Gallagher delivers an unforgettable portrayal of the monster.Read More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.