Alternating between mournfulness and transcendence, The Secret Life of Bees is a compelling musical adaptation of the best selling novel of the same name by Sue Monk Kidd.Read More
Author: Massimo Iacoboni
It’s the beginning of the 20th century, and in a somewhat lugubrious mansion in the Italian countryside, furnished to resemble Henry’s imperial palace at Goslar and staffed with servants in period costumes, the mad Enrico sits on his throne berating the Emperor’s enemies.Read More
Expectations were high for Bedlam’s adaptation of yet another beloved classic, J. M. Barrie’s Peter Pan or The Boy Who Wouldn’t Grow Up, which Barrie wrote for the stage in 1904 and subsequently adapted into the iconic novel.Read More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.