In isolation: A little solitude. A little playtime. A little tea. A little love. Hope Salas...Read More
Author: Margret Echeverria
I was so in it with this ensemble cast of characters in Halfway Bitches Go Straight to Heaven, that I would have gladly spent three more hours with them. Raw human struggle served without a prescription for hope or cheerful poetic explanations to make white people feel better is happening at the Linda Gross Theater on West 20th Street, and you gotta go see it.Read More
… it’s possible you and your date will be picking your chins up off the floor when you see what Brown shows you behind that veil. Hint: Not a wizard. I’m not saying genuine jaw drops happened to my companion and me, but I might be winking at you.Read More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.