Mr. Nelson’s work is breathing. The breathing of our lives that includes held breaths, exhales of frustration, sighs, shortened anxiety breaths, and those tension releasing ones that allow us to move on. Breath is life and it flows in his work.Read More
Author: Holli Harms
As numerous theatrical institutions across the world have opened up their archives in response to...Read More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.