Mr. Stoppard is a wordsmith extraordinaire. Though he gets carried away sometimes with his words, it is a treat on this side of the Atlantic to hear the greatness of the English language.Read More
Author: Elise Marenson
This team reaches the golden goal post of “living on stage” in this production. They are relaxed and listen to each other, without cue to cue talk too often seen in today’s theater. Mr. Belber has spun a clever web of plot twists that you won’t see coming. I like it when I can’t guess whodunnit.Read More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.