Pygmalion is about class and the question of presentation— to what extent is our identity merely a matter of how we present ourselves? That’s practically a hand-calligraphied invitation to explore that same question as it applies to gender identity, but the folks at Always Love Lucy did not RSVP to that invitation; they didn’t go there.Read More
Author: Allan Hunter
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.