An immersive staging of the Shakespeare comedy with a five-course tasting menu. Storytelling for and with at least five of the senses. A Midsummer Night’s Dream in every sense of the expression.Read More
Month: July 2019
In a series of interweaving monologues, three women representing three generations of one family let us into their lives, as they face old pain, present irony and new challenges. As is so often the case in Irish storytelling, just when you’re on the verge of tears, you find yourself laughing.Read More
Broadway Bounty Hunter — the noisy musical comedy at the Greenwich House Theater –is the theatrical rendition of “Go Big or Go Home!” Nowhere is there a flimsier premise: aging Broadway actress is recruited to be a martial arts bounty hunter. I won’t tell you the premise works; it’s just that the show is so much fun, and the performers so winning, and the production so acute. I’m saying GORead More
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.