There are times when I feel that I should tag my posts “The Minority Review”. After listening to the audience hooting and hollering their approval for Roundabout Theatre’s production of True West, that is exactly where I am positioned. I have no idea what play the audience saw – perhaps it was just one or two steps over in a different dimension. That would explain it.Read More
Month: January 2019
- Transport Group and Video with Cheryle Stern
- The Transport Group Weekly Newsletter and Video by Michael John LaChiusa
- VIDEO – Episcopal Actors Guild – 100 Years of Supporting Actors
- VIDEO – When is Acting your real job? Where do you go for support?
- THE HOMEBOUND PROJECT Announces Lineup For MAY 20–24
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our reviewers.